Dynamite Clan MK7

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dynamite Clan MK7

This forum is for DY members to have some privacy and discuss topics about Mario Kart 7. There may also be discussions about other games here aswell.

GFX General

Miss·Łost
    Miss·Łost

GFX General Empty GFX General

Post  Miss·Łost Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 am

Welcome to my place!

I will rule over this place to help new people with GFX, with finding sources, tutorials and also showing off my stuff. Here in this thread I will list some places where you can upload and find amazing stuff. Be sure to check it out if you are a starter in GFX.

Learning
    Do not ask me to learn you how to edit. I will not make any exception for anyone. Everyone start on its own and find their own way in GFX. Finding their style of creativity. So don't come over to me, I will only critique your works. I will only make tutorials when I want to and if it is needed. Any other GFX artist who want to help other, go on, I won't stop you. =)

Rules
    • Do not create one thread for each single work you do. Just make a gallery thread and I will list it in a sticky thread so it won't be lost.

• I will not allow post saying 'This is shit' or 'this is ugly' I want to see constructive critique here! Always build up your post.

• Don't beg to people to help you with your works.

• Do not push people in requests.

I will come up with more :3

DOWNLOAD

FONTS
    1001 Free Fonts
    FontFreak

RENDERS
    PlanetRenders
    Renders Graphiques
    Photobucket

Brushes
    Brusheezy